Interesting Sites

miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

House of Night series



House of Night equals guilty pleasure to me…that's as simple as it get. Don't get me wrong the authors are funny and can be ingenious too…but admitting reading the books is not something I feel extremely


comfortable to bring in random conversations with my peers. First of all I do admit to be aware that the public towards these books are directed are stretching to the extreme when it comes down to my age. Yes, I am keenly aware OF THIS. But since it's not something I admit to do…all of this is allegedly…I say hang the age thing! (You see…I am improving my angry-language…I could have use the F word- I know…momma is gonna be proud!)


On that note-getting back to the books, that is- the books are all frilly and sweet…sometimes too sweet but if you are looking for something that keeps you entertain for some considerable time (keep in mind that the series already has 8 books out) this is the series for you. You'll laugh and the characters might steal your heart…so beware!


Here is the site to follow the series:


http://www.houseofnightseries.com/


The titles of the books are as fallow:


Marked


Betrayed


Chosen


Untamed


Hunted


Tempted


Burned


Awakened


Ohhh…hell, I think I forgot to tell you this: the writers are mother and daughter combo. P.C. Cast + Kristin Cast


Here is a teaser from the book Marked. You can go to the site above and check out the first chapter of the book.


"After a Vampire Tracker Marks her with a crescent moon on her forehead, 16-year-old Zoey Redbird enters the House of Night and learns that she is no average fledgling. She has been Marked as special by the vampyre Goddess Nyx and has affinities for all five elements: Air, Fire Water, Earth and Spirit. But she is not the only fledgling at the House of Night with special powers. When she discovers that the leader of the Dark Daughters, the school's most elite club, is mis-using her Goddess-given gifts, Zoey must look deep within herself for the courage to embrace her destiny— with a little help from her new vampyre friends (or Nerd Herd, as Aphrodite calls them)."

1 comentario:

  1. Gracias por postearlos pq no los había leído pq no me acuerdo quien me dijo que no estaban tan buenos, los voy a buscar para rápido, te cuento que comenzé Vampire Academy jajajaja todavía no termino Blue Bloods pq los estoy leyendo de la pc y pues no tengo mucho tiempo para bregar con ella y VA lo tengo en hardcopy y lo leo antes de dormir, veremos a ver que pasa...

    ResponderEliminar