Interesting Sites

lunes, 28 de marzo de 2011

Lauren Kate





Who's Lauren Kate? How the hell am I suppose to know that! Google her for goodness sake, although, I do know this…Lauren Kate is the writer of the Fallen series. And since "books" is what this site is all about…so you do the math. The books are great…only problem being, if you ask me, that is…THAT the woman takes her damn sweet time writing them. Don't get me wrong, the end result is always haunting and charming and the whole cha-bang but…of course there's a but!...she makes you wait a long time to get the next book out. So if you don't mind this at all, Lauren Kate is the next author to read for you.


"Fallen" and "Torment" are already out…the next book in the Fallen series, "Passion" comes out this year: June 14.


This is here site: http://laurenkatebooks.net/


You see…I can be nice too…well, sometimes. Now you just have to click above and check out her site.



2 comentarios:

  1. Well!! i can say i've read the first one...haven't read the other two...but there is something called SUMMER and I hope to put myself on track again!! There are soooo many books on my to read list that i'm afraid to look at it...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ups i have torment in my kindle fully read! let's wait for passion then!

    ResponderEliminar