Interesting Sites

lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

Whoop, whoop!!!

    After reading some books- that sadly- put the written word to shame- I am happy to announce that Sarah MacLean is about to release her new book: Eleven scandals to start to win a duke's heart. This is the third book in her number-titled book series. The first one being "Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake" and "Ten Ways to Be Adored When Landing a Lord".

    And why exactly does this makes me happy? You may wonder and I would tell you this: because Sarah MacLean has become-very rapidly, may I add- one of my favorite romance authors of all times. Her writing is heart shrinking (many unexpected turns in the plot), the way she develops characters is plausible-like (makes you fall in love with the characters so beware) and laugh your ass off, too (their witty comments are rather smart). So if these reasons above mentioned are not good enough to get you started reading one of the Sarah MacLean romance novels, then, your liking is beyond me.


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario