Interesting Sites

lunes, 25 de febrero de 2013

Ebook Steal!-- Exclusively Yours (The Kowalsky Family)

Hello, bookworms (note that it is said with all the love of the world).
   As recently as two weeks ago, after I typed the words free read and romance on the Amazon searching box, I found this new author: Shannon Stacey. Ok, I'll be the first to admit that I am going all Cristobal Columbus over this. You see...I do realize that this is not her (Shannon Stacey) first rodeo, but since I only met her, well, two week ago...she is new to me...and for so I'll declare I have discovered her!
    Enough of that! As I was saying, I was feeling blue and cheap (meaning: I had no money), so I rolled through Amazon's free ebooks list without setting high hopes for the hunt, because let's face it, more often than not, those free reads are retina melting bad...but surprise of surprises: Exclusively Yours was ah-mazing! The story is sexy, fast-paced, funny and with well developed characters that will leave you smiling at the end. The story begins when Keri Daniel's editor finds out she had one to one  knowledge of Joe Kowalski, reclusive best-selling author...and this all happened 10 years ago. Keri's boss doesn't care her relationship with the man ended badly...she actually sets an ultimatum upon her head; either get an interview or get kicked out. But Joe has plans of his own...oh, he'll give her the interview, but it's going to cost her. I'll leave it to you to find out the price.

The story does not end there...well, Keri and Joe's does, but not for the rest. You may not know me, but I heartily recommend the Kowalsky Family series by Shannon Stacey and by the power invested in me (wink, wink) I approve this message. Prepare for a good laugh.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario